Thursday, April 26, 2012

Baby on board

You see a lot of funny strange things on the tube. For example someone like me sitting alone and laughing. I was looking at my name on the receipt and thinking: this guy has really strange way to write the "i". It's more like an "e". Than suddenly I understood: I spelled my name in Italian!!!! But only the vocals! Stupid boy! It was so funny and I was so tired so I laugh to cry.
Anyway the best for today was this woman sitting in front of me. She had a pin with the underground logo and a notice you usually find beside cars: "Baby on board". I staid a little bit astonished in the first place. Than I understood: she was pregnant! Oh she was so amazing :-)

My research for a room is hopefully coming to an end. I won't say anything until I have the house keys but I hope for best, always expecting the worst of course. Tonight I will sleep in this 12 beds shared room. I already met some interesting people but it won't be a pleasant and quiet night...

No comments: