Saturday, April 21, 2012

London night out

I'm kind of used to weird things. Meaning they happen to me quite often. I really never understood if I'm kind of attracted to them or if they are attracted to me.
Anyway last night I went out with a friend. She is an italian girl so, as all italian girls that go out in the evening, she was dressed like we were going to opera or a gala. Instead we went to this gay bar... she insisted don't ask! It was kind of funny with these people playing karaoke and some of them was drag queens. They didn't want me to sing, they said too late.
After a while we got tired of the place so we went to brick lane. In London you have two choices: spend a lot of money or walk. So we walked a lot! First to find a place and then to go back home. And se had heels of course! After few "try and run away" we finally found this "93 feet east" club. It was nice considering the other places around. The club was free to enter. There was a dance floor. A lot of young people, probably in a school trip. Drinks where a little bit scarse but I can't compare them with other places here. They closed at 1am that is really early for us but not for them. I'll need to shift my behaviour to get used to this.

To close the evening we went eat the tipical brick lane beigel. In italian we would say... "un panin"! It was good but really too cold.
The bus ride back home took really a long long time and it was also really crowded so we were  standing for most of the trip.

Now I'm in the hostel. They have this bad change thing so that you are left without a room for 3 hours. It's a little bit of a pain but also an excuse to weak up early and update your blog.

It's time to go back to my holy dicking!

No comments: