Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The origin of Love by Mika

I really just can't wait to listen the new Mika album, the 3rd one. There are some unreleased songs on youtube that you can listen to like "You made me" and "Underwater". They are so amazing and really ...oh I have no words to describe that.
I think that an extract from underwater lyric can say everything:

"Cause all I need
Is the love you breathe
put your lips on me
and I can live
under water, under water,
under water!
Under water!"

These are probably two of the songs that there will be on the album but no one can say that apart from the author of course. Anyway the album theme is "love" as Mika said in some interview or on his blog. Hope to find both songs there and really can't wait to listen to the other ones.
Just listen to this song. It's amazing!

No comments: