Friday, April 27, 2012

Home sweet home

Today I finally entered my brand new room. It's in Acton town. The room is not bad. It is quite spacious with a really fast Internet connection, really fast! The guy who manage the house is smart and really helpful: you call him and he fixes things!

These days have been a real nightmare. I travelled with all kind of public transports London can offer, from the underground of course to the buses to the DLR and finally also with the overground! Is there an overground there in London??? Yes there is! I saw most of the areas of London in this research. I think that I found one not so central and not so amazingly well connected with the transports but it's a nice area and on the opposite side of the Olympics games: I think that on that days it will be impossible to travel here. Anyway you see different places and things and you end up adapting your initial perspective to the real world.

So this afternoon I went buy all the dishes, pillows, duvet and all the staff for the house. Because they really don't give you nothing. Now I'm really tired and I just want to sleep. Yawn yawn

No comments: