Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Bad day

Today has been a really bad day. I should have go to see 3 places in the painful research for a room in London. Each of the people I had an appointment with, texted me that they couldn't make it. Argh! Ok I think that you just need to relax and take it easy, or keep calm as they say.
There are some days like this in life that anything you do works and this is exactly one of that days. So I went back to the hostel had dinner and planned to have some relax. Instead I found this model guy I met this morning that is sharing the room with me. He is from Greece really funny. He showed me also his book: I just can't avoid to think about Zoolander (the film). So I ended up going down to the dinner room with him to do some computer staff and have some English chat. So again looking for a room!
Now I'm really tired and the research is over, at least for today. Tomorrow will be another day. Unfortunately I will need to leave this fantastic Palmers Loundge hostel for another that... oh I don't want to think about this now.
Let's hope to find soon a room and finally have the time to relax a little bit.

No comments: